Entry via website www.eastgirls.org
Welcome to Gifford Golf Club, situated on the southern edge of the historic village of Gifford, the only 9 hole course near the “golf coast” of East Lothian and just 30 minutes from Edinburgh.
The course is noted for its quality and layout, a layout that rewards thought and accuracy when approaching the greens that blend with the natural contours of the land.
The course was laid out in 1904 and it has benefitted from the remarkable fact that during its first 100 years the club had only four head greenkeepers, indicative of their love for the course, continuity of maintenance and steady evolution.
Today, we can enjoy a pleasant mix of trees and parkland with the Lammermuir Hills as a scenic back-drop.