Under 10

Under 14 Boys

Under 16 Girls

April 19th 2015 North Berwick Children's Course, Flag/Stroke Play Event, North Berwick Children's Course Tee times 11am-2pm

Originally established in 1888 as the “Ladies’ Links” the Children’s course comprises a 9 hole Par 3 layout situated adjacent to the 15th and 16th holes on the West Links.  An ideal facility for youngsters to learn the game, the course is managed by North Berwick Golf Club and maintained by the club’s greenkeeping staff. The 'Golf Book of East Lothian’ describes the course at the time: "The situation of the course is delightful, the view of North Berwick and the Forth being the best to be had, while the undulating of the ground makes play interesting and the proximity of the gentlemens' links imparts additional liveliness to the scene. The formal opening of the course was done by Sir Walter Dalrymple, lord of the manor on a sunny day in June, 1888, it was quite a gay fashionable event.”