It is with regret that we are having to postpone the U12 and U10 Championship. Scottish Golf will not allow us to hold the event next week as they believe the event is an 'Open' Competition. We had tried to dispute this with them as we believe all the kids are members of Caste Park GC as per our website, but seemingly not enough players have Castle Park GC as there home club so Scottish Golf have demanded we postpone the event.
We will still be looking to hold the event this year, but may have to wait until further guidance from Scottish Golf regards 'Open' Competition rules before we can set the date. We will keep you informed at all times
If you have any questions regards the above or wish to receive a refund for this event please let me know