U18 NATIONAL MATCHPLAY CHAMPIONSHIP 2024
At Castle Park GC, Gifford, Sat 29th June to Wed 3rd July
A matchplay event where boys and girls will compete in separate events against each other.
Two rounds qualifying played on the Tuesday and Wednesday, 1 round per day. The top 32 boy qualifiers the top 16 Girl Qualifiers, will participate in the National Matchplay Championship. In the event of a tie, it will be decided on the better 2nd round, thereafter on a countback basis.
Boys will play from the white tees and Girls from the Red tees.
Maximum Number of Entrants: 90 boys and 40 girls (lowest handicap entries at close of entry)
Handicap Limit: No Limit, you must though hold a CDH Number
The Cost of Entry is: £60
Entries Close on Friday 24th May
If you withdraw from event after 26th May you will receive no refund
The full conditions and draw shall be issued by email and over our social media posts by Sunday 6th October
The matchplay stages will commence on Monday 1st July with the finals taking place on Wednesday 3rd July
The prizes for the events shall be as follows:
SGF BOYS NATIONAL MATCHPLAY CHAMPIONSHIP
- National Matchplay Trophy, Gold Medal and £250
- Silver Medal and £175
Semi Finalists Bronze Medals and £125
SGF GIRLS NATIONAL MATCHPLAY CHAMPIONSHIP
- National Matchplay Trophy, Gold Medal and £150
- Silver Medal and £100
Semi Finalists Bronze Medals and £75
ALL PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE EXPECTED TO STAY BEHIND FOR THE PRIZE GIVING
- Practice rounds are free, if you wish to arrange a practice round, contact Castle Park GC on 01620 810733
- All players must register at the Tournament Office, in the main lounge of the clubhouse at least 30 minutes before their tee time.
- Food and Drink, will be provided for each competitior each day
- All players must be on the tee 10 minutes before their allocated tee time.
- Driving Range will be open from 7.00am and close at 6pm. You will be limited to 50 balls before your tee time. The first 25 balls on tournament days are free thereafter the cost is £2.50 for 25 and £5 for 50
- The local rules on the club scorecard will be incorporated along with any additional rules giving on the day for the event.
- All competitors as being part of the Stephen Gallacher Foundation will receive a free junior membership of Castle Park GC, after the event.