MAY EVENTS POSTPONED3rd May Gogarburn GC, Flag and Stroke Play Event10th May Niddry Castle GC, Flag and Stroke Play Event17th May Linlithgow GC, Flag and Stroke Play event24th May Castle Park GC, Flag and Stroke Play Event31st May Glenbervie GC, Flag and Stroke Play Event We have taken the decision to postpone all the events above, in the month of May, this is an unprecedented time and I am sure everyone will understand why we are taking this action. We will where possible in the future look to re-arrange these events. This means our first event will now be on June 7th at Longniddry GC, this though again is subject to the ongoing situation regards the coronavirus but we will keep you informed at all times. For anyone who has entered our events in May and wish to transfer their entry to another event in the future, please let me know and I will arrange this. If you have any queries on this, please do not hesitate to contact me.