It is with regret we have decided to postpone our Adult/Junior Event at Swanston Templar GC scheduled for Sunday 20th February. The decision has been made based on the forecast over the next 3 days EH10 - BBC Weather
This event is meant to be about having fun and with the forecast, we did not see a lot of fun happening.
The date has been changed now to Sunday 13th March the draw for the event shall remain as attached. If you no longer can make this date please let me know and I will organise a refund.
The event will re-open on our website for new entrants with tee times from 12.30pm -1.00pm available
If you have any queries please let me know